LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR THESE KILLER PITCH TEMPLATES AT THIS INSANE PRICE!
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
  • Morning television is the new Prime Time . This made-for-TV template will get your message out to millions in minutes. Just fill in the blanks.
  • Getting coverage for an event is harder than finding true love. So steal a format we've used over and over with crazy results!
  • Want to get booked as THE expert on a breaking news story? This pitch takes less than 15 mins. Just plug and play!
  • How to write a mediagenic bio that will position you as a credible expert. No pitch is complete without it. 
 100% Secure Payment Process.
The most common complaint I hear from entrepreneurs who love the idea of massive exposure and instant credibility is
“I don’t know where to start." That’s second only to, “I don’t have time.”
I get it. 
That describes about 97% of my students. The other 3% are experienced media magnets who are looking for bigger national and international coverage.
Not only have I created a step-by-step fill-in-the-blanks guide for you with templates that can be customized to literally any industry, but I’m revealing the strings behind the puppet show and telling you exactly why each piece is crucial and why it goes in the order I suggest.
Which means you not only have the tools you need to have your first pitch ready in less than 15 minutes, but you will be able to use your knowledge to write pitches for any business you own.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR TEMPLATES
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services
GEETA NADKARNI MEDIA INC. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.